Today, Thin Mint Sprint Committee Member, Kristen N. Campbell shares what to expect while running races that are part of this year's 10th Annual Thin Mint Sprint.
What to expect when running the Trail Run:
1. Running, walking, climbing, jumping
2. Gravel, dirt and grass trail
3. Possible deer
4. Very large hills up AND down
5. Beautiful scenery and views of Camp
6. Water station strategically placed after very large UP hill
7. Smack in the face from a branch
8. High five from everyone that finished!