Forms for Camp Registration
- Resident Camp Registration Form
- Family Camp Registration Form
- Campership Application
- What to Pack List
Forms for Girl Scout Groups
Forms for Groups Outside of Girl Scouts
Summer Camp Forms
- 2014 Information Booklet
- Resident Camp Activities
- Adult Health Form
- Girl Health Form
- Medication Log
- Camper Contract
- Camp Dean Day Camp
- Family Fun Overnight
- Me and My Gal Overnight June 2014 - Camp Far Horizons
- Me and My Gal Overnight July 2014 - Camp Dean
- Special Guy Overnight 2014
- What to Pack for Camp
Day/Twilight Camps Forms
- Troop Trek Information and Registration Form
- Program Aide Troop Trek Registration Form
- Jumpin' Jammin' - for levels Cadette and up!
PDF Format: These forms can be viewed and printed as viewed. You will not be able to enter information directly on to the form. The number after the forms name indicates the size of the file. The larger the file size, the longer the download time. Download time is also affected by the speed of your computer.
Interactive Format: On these forms you enter information on the form prior to printing.
When printing an interactive form, check the font size setting. The browser's font size setting will determine if the form will print on one or two pages. For example, in Microsoft Internet Explorer if the font size is set at largest or larger, then the Permission Slip will print on two pages rather than one. To check the font size in Internet Explorer, pull down the View menu and go to Text Size.